Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have submitted only abstract and when should I submit Full Paper Now? Can I change the name of the author or paper title after I submit the paper? Can I change the title and author’s name in the draft conference program?
You can submit full paper before 21 March, 2016 . You can make any changes before 18 March, 2016 and send it to us. After this deadline, no change of any kind is allowed.
2. My university needs more time to approve my application. What should I do?
You need to let us know the approximate time of approval. We treat the issue case by case. In any case, we cannot wait after 21 March, 2016.
3. I have published full paper and can I change to abstract only in the proceedings?
Yes, you can. But you must inform us by 21 March, 2016. After this date, a fee of US $100 will apply to any changes requested.
4. Can I publish in your journal without coming to the conference?
If your paper is accepted by a journal, you can publish your paper without coming to the conference but the fees will be different to that stated in the fee schedule. The submission fee will be US$250 for online publication only OR US $350 for both print and online publication.
5. Can I select the journal? I have sent an abstract but I want to know the name of the journal for my paper?
Authors are not allowed to select the journal. The reviewers and the editor will determine the suitability of your paper for a particular journal. You must send the full paper to know whether your paper is publishable in a journal. No feedback or journal selection can be done only on the basis of an abstract. We suggest for you to send us the full paper before 21 March, 2016. You can also send us the full paper after the conference to know of the acceptance by any of our journals.
6. Will I receive written feedback about my full paper?
Yes, every author will receive written feedback within 2 months after the conference in the form of “Paper Evaluation Report” (PER). If your paper is selected for a journal, then you will also receive another written report within 5 months in the form of “Editorial Review Report (ERR)” To receive PER and ERR, you must send full paper before the conference by 18 March, 2016.
7. How Long does it takes to publish my papers in the journal?
We try to publish your paper as early as possible but it depends on how quickly you can respond to PER and ERR and send us revised paper. Our target is between 6-9 months.
8. Can I publish my paper in other journal after it is included in the conference proceedings?
Yes. You can publish your paper anywhere even if your paper is included in the proceedings. We suggest for you to publish only the abstract in the proceedings in such cases.
9. Can I get written feedback before registration?
We do not provide written feedback before the conference.
10. Can I be sponsored or get special discount?
We have no funds to sponsor anybody. There are discounts available for students, early registration. Please refer to fee schedule.
11. When will I get the draft conference program?
We will send you the draft conference program showing all papers and authors 1 week before the commencement of the conference.
12. What special benefits you offer that others don’t?
We provide written feedback about your paper and almost no other conference organizer does what we would do for you. We provide assistance to improve and revise your paper. We assist you to increase your publication and research output. No other organizer does this like us. Our conference does not involve just paper presentation and we provide written and very helpful feedback.
13. I have no Credit card . Can I Pay cash on arrival?
Yes. If you are from Iran and other countries where there is foreign currency restrictions, you can pay cash on arrival. But you need to send us a scanned copy of your Visa, confirmed air-ticket and a scanned letter from the funding body or your department stating that registration will be paid on arrival without fail. We need these documents by 21 March, 2016. After this deadline, no one will be included in the program.
14. Can I deduct money transfer fee from the registration fee?
No. You must pay any money transfer fee by yourself and no amount can be deducted from the registration fee.
15. Do all your journals have ISSN and are they Cabell listed?
All of our journals have ISSN (both print and online) and 8 of our journals are Cabell listed (under review), 5 are ERA listed and ranked in ABDC. Please refer to Journals link for more information.
16. Do you provide a hard copy of the proceedings?
Yes for this conference we will provide a hard copy of the proceedings in the form of USB pen drive. All proceedings with ISBN are published via our dedicated website : www.wbiworldconpro.com which is visited by thousands of readers.
17. I want to book hotel through you and can you help me? Do you have any special room rate for the hotel where your conference is held?
We have no dealing with any hotel. You need to book your room by yourself. We also do not have any special rates with any hotels.
18. Can you sponsor me to visit UK? Can you provide me financial assistance?
We do not provide any assistance for visa or sponsorship. We do not provide any financial assistance.
19. My coauthor is attending the conference. How much does s/he needs to pay? Can I pay their registration as guests?
All coauthors have a US$100 discount on the Basic registration fee. They are not entitled for guest or day registration fee.
20. Can I register for a day only?
We do not allow day registration. You need to pay full registration fee but you may attend one day only.
21. Can I bring my guest or children?
Yes, you can bring them but you need to send us their names before 21 March, 2016 for name tags and meal coupons and you also need to pay the guest rate for them ( please see the fee schedule).
22. There is no mention of any journal in my acceptance letter but I want to publish my paper. What should I do ?
If you have only sent the abstract before the conference, then you need to send us the full paper by 21 March, 2016. If you have sent the full paper but it was not considered for any journals, you need to send it to us again (your full paper) after the conference with changes made that comply to the feedback you have received at the conference and the “Paper Evaluation Report” (that you will receive approximately 2-3 months after the conference). At this stage (after the conference) if your paper is accepted by a journal, you need to pay the submission fee.
23. Will my paper be published in the refereed proceedings with ISBN?
Yes , your paper will be published in the proceedings with ISBN. You need to indicate your choice in the registration form.
24. I have sent you Registration form but no payment. I promised that I will pay you on arrival. But I have not attended your conference despite my promise. What penalty I will have to pay?
If you make such written commitment, you must pay regardless of your presence or absence in the conference since we have paid for your food, conference materials and printed documents, apart from editing and uploading your paper to the conference proceedings. All these cost money and you cannot compel us to bear such loss. If you fail to pay, the matter will be raised to your department and university to send us payment. Moreover, your paper will be deleted from the conference proceedings and you will not be allowed to join any of our conferences worldwide and none of your paper will be published in our journals. We strongly recommend for you not to make any commitments of payment if you cant come and make payment.
25. I have submitted a paper or an abstract but I am not sure whether I will get funding or I am not sure whether I will be able to attend your conference . Can I ask you to accept it for another conference organized by you? What is your suggestion?
If you are not able to join the conference after your paper is accepted, you can let us know immediately or you can ask us to consider it for another conference. If you are certain that you will not be able to come, please do not waste our time and your time by sending us your papers or abstracts. From our experience we have found that many authors send their papers or abstract to us just to test the acceptability of their papers or abstracts and they do not intend to come to the conference even if their papers are accepted. We request all such authors to discontinue such time-wasting practice which will be a tremendous help to us. We would appreciate your cooperation in this regard.